QUALNET NETWORK SIMULATOR
Qualnet network simulator is a commercial simulation tool used for planning, testing and training the networks to mimic its real behavior. It is a comprehensive tool used to design a protocol, create and animate the network scenario and analyze the overall performance. Majority of scholars prefer Simulation projects as Simulation is a cost effective method for developing, managing and deploying network centric systems. We have developed nearly 1000+ projects using Qualnet Network simulator for students from various parts of the world. Our immense expertise and wide experience makes us world no.1 institute with 50+ branches world wide. We have nearly 100+ skilled developers and experts working with a motive to share their immense knowledge with the budding students. You too can avail our expert’s guidance, by just clicking one mail/call to us. Below, we have provided few basics of QualNet simulator along with few recent research topics. Have a glance over it and for further query regarding your project/assignment, approach us anytime.
- RIP v2
- MAC 802. 11, MAC 802. 3/ switched Ethernet
- CSMA, TDMA, and MACA
- Windows NT, XP, 2000, 7, 8 and 8 pro(32 and 64 bit systems)
- Mac and Linux (CentOS 5.10, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.9).
Supported Networking Area:
- WiFi and Wi-Max
- MANET[Mobile Adhoc Network]
- Wired Networks
- Satellite Networks
- Wireless Sensor networks.
- 4G and 5G Networks
QUALNET BASED SIMULATION PROJECT TOPICS:
- An efficient performance of Development of a Substation-Area Backup Protective Relay for Smart Substation
- A new approach for Automated Adversarial Testing of Unmodified Wireless Routing Implementations
- A new mechanism for Performance Analysis of Streaming Video over Vehicular Ad-Hoc
- An efficient approach for Vulnerability of Transportation Networks to Traffic-Signal Tampering
- An efficient tool for simulation and visualization of distributed estimation in wireless sensor networks
- A new method for Modeling and Sensitivity Study of Consensus Algorithm-Based Distributed Hierarchical Control for DC Micro grids
- A new mechanism Patch Antenna Array for the Generation of Millimeter-wave Hermite-Gaussian Beams
- A new process of Stochastic Optimization of Sub-Hourly Economic Dispatch With Wind Energy
- The Improve Multiple-Access Performance in Vehicular Sensor Networks based on a GTS Allocation Scheme
- A new methodology for Hierarchical Location-Based Services for Wireless Sensor Networks
- A new technology for Optimal Fast Control and Scheduling of Power Distribution System Using Integrated Receding Horizon Control and Convex Conic Programming
- A new performance of Cascading Failure Analysis for Indian Power Grid
- The process of CCN-Based Video Streaming by using a New Hierarchical Parent-Child Caching Strategy
- A novel technology for an efficient spatial group restricted access window scheme for IEEE 802.11ah networks
- An efficient mechanism for Efficient File Search in Delay Tolerant Networks with Social Content and Contact Awareness
We have provided few recent project topics for Qualnet Network simulator based projects for student’s reference. For further guidance or tutoring service on Qualnet Network Simulator, approach us through our online service. Our experts are available for your service at 24/7.